Friday 10 January 2014

New Year, New Body?...

Nah, not a new body; just tuned up a bit!
It's safe to say that I've put quite a lot of weight on during 2013 due to my not running.

As of January 7th I've started my body tuning. Unfortunately I'm not running due to ear infection but as of the 7th, I've stopped eating bread (apart from 2 slices of toast Mon to Fri breakfast. Can't stomach cereal)
I've also stopped eating sweets/chocolate etc. Just sticking to 3 meals a day.

I have the Lightning 12hr ultra on May 4th and I've saved a bottle of red wine from Christmas, as my prize  :)
I love my red wine but not red wine will pass my lips until May.

Last July I was a hefty 14.8 but on Tuesday I was 15.1.
My aim is to get to 13.7 by December. Possible? I hope so. :)

1 comment:

  1. No bread! No choccie or sweets! Couldn't do it myself. I have just cut down a bit on the junk food otherwise I obsess about it. I am sure you will be victorious - keep on running

    ReplyDelete